Renew Your Lovely Smile With Lumineers
Troubled by your permanently stained, chipped, discolored, or misaligned teeth? Lumineers are your answer! Made from patented Cerinate porcelain, lumineers are durable (lasting up to 20 years), contact lens-thin veneers that can be placed over your problematic teeth.
Read on to Find out the Biggest Advantage of Lumineers
Inserting lumineers is an easy and pain-free process! You won’t have to undergo the pain of drilling, injections, or extractions of sensitive teeth.
Why You Should Try Lumineers
- Customized to fit your teeth
- As thin as approximately 0.2 mm
- Translucent, so the casual observer won’t notice its presence
- New smile in 2 – 3 visits
- 5-YEAR warranty
More Benefits of Using Lumineers
- Not fused or bonded to teeth unlike veneers
- Dentist doesn’t need to grind down your tooth for a good fit
- Thin size ensures little to no tooth reduction
- Resistant to micro-leakage and micro-cracking